OVERCOMING S(PAIN)

04:43 by tsup ug

At first I wanted to do it and I couldn’t, then I tried the second time and I still couldn’t. At one time I wondered if it was too early for me to make such a move.
Many may be wondering what am talking about, probably some weird minds are in an overdrive but hey, cut the crap.
Just this time in 2010, everyone was mourning the July bombings that much as I would have wanted to write about them, it wasn’t the right time to make jokes about death and as you know I’ve just put this page up which is totally not my fault am not saying its anyone’s fault.
Of course its common knowledge that at the same time in 2010 grief was all over the place. Word is that a number of people without scruples misunderstood a holy book, wired them selves and forced a huge number of Christians to have breakfast with Jesus and a number of Muslims into Abraham’s chest. The total was 76.
They had gone to watch a game where some team from Hell was battling another equally dangerous team. Some Iniesta dude sealed it with a goal (how I have hated him since)
The team from Hell won, it was called Barcelona. I mean no, many of their players were from that team. These guys were not handsome but beautiful. They are the only people that make Salvador feel ugly (I mean they have the looks, body, locks plus they have a real job where they kick some leather).
Like many Ugandans, that team haunts my nightmares, they won everything a footballer needs, then they invaded tennis fronting some short guy then cycling and Tour de France (are those two similar?). As a country they won everything Obama wished for America. They literally ruled every sport that is played by humans (save for the goat races, Ugandans won that). To rub it in our face just like a conclusion that 99% of their country name means Pain, one of their hair stylists scored with our music princess Cindy. I had a lot of hopes but that guy!
Truly, now you understand why that team is bad news for me. When that snobby Iniesta scored his goal of misery, he celebrated the same way he did when he dashed Chelsea’s hopes in 2009, that year Michael Jackson died. And just this year they took my Italy to school (oh I hate you Spain). In 2010 when they chanted their triumph, Ugandans were organizing burials.
And that attacker, who I guess missed the goal, was a coward. He is the reason many Ugandans divorced from the game they highly cherished. He is the reason a number of artists cancelled shows, even Mega Dee cancelled his (we didn’t even know he had a show).
It’s because of him that Blitz and Swagg started reporting beef (am not sure about that). To say that your doing was bad is polite, really? On that day just like WBS says, it’s the night the pearl of Africa turned pale, and much as this article comes a week after the memorial, people, the lost ones we love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment